Get it? Because my name is Mal. And I'm inappropriate.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to another episode of WTF, brought to you by UO.com

Do you ever have those days when you forget your pants? Or forget the basic principles of everyday modesty? Or forget what the difference is between "cute" and "ugly?" Apparently Urban Outfitters does. Sometimes I am sad that I give them so much money.

Beware. This may *actually* cause you physical pain:


Shhhh.  Don't scare it away.  This is the very rare skort-romper combination last seen on a four-year-old in 1982.  

Oh, hello.  I seem to have forgotten my pants.

Me too!  Isn't it funny how we've been wearing pants all our lives and suddenly we don't find them necessary anymore?  Mmmmm, breezy.

I thought these were the ugliest, most unflattering things I had ever seen until...

Oh. Dear. God.  Sheer body suit.  Lace bra. BUBBLE SHORTS? This makes me wish she had forgotten her pants.


No comments: